Did you know that allowing your air to circulate freely is essential for naturally radiant skin? Your skin, too, requires a break from the routine from time to time to renew its natural texture. This has made it feasible via skin fasting.
Skin fasting entails cleansing your skin to perform more efficiently and boost its natural shine. But first, understand the ins and outs of the game.
Therefore, before you look for the best orgain protein powder, scroll down to learn more about skin fasting and how beneficial it may be to your skin.
Who Can Participate in Skin Fasting?
If you use a lot of skincare products and cosmetics, skin fasting has suggested to allow your skin to repair. However, if you believe that a certain skincare regimen is working for you, we recommend that you stick with it.
Skin fasting success varies from individual to person. It all comes down to your skin type and requirements. If you have excessively dry skin, avoid skin fasting.
Make the switch slowly if you have somewhat dry skin. If you have dry skin, you should skin fast during the monsoon season when the temperature is humid.
How Do You Fast Your Skin?
You may choose to refrain from using any skincare products for many weeks, or you may prefer not to use any skincare products at all at night. In this manner, you may still use moderate sunscreen to protect your skin from damaging UV rays during the day. You can also use lavender massage oils for your massage.
If you want to give it a shot, here’s a step-by-step instruction:
- Begin by properly cleansing your face at night.
- Rather than reducing all goods at once, begin by lowering them once a week. Opt not to use any skincare products one night to let your skin breathe.
- The next morning, wash your face with lukewarm water. This will prevent the natural oils from being taken away.
After allowing your skin to fast for one night, perform the tissue paper test on your face the following morning:
- Place a clean, dry tissue paper over your face. You have dry skin if the tissue peels off immediately.
- You have normal skin if the tissue paper adheres to your face but slips off as you lean forward. You aim to do this.
- You have oily skin if it stays on your face even after reclining.
When you have dry skin, you must keep it moisturized. When you have oily skin, you may want to reduce your use of moisturizers in your skincare routine.
Skin Fasting Advantages
The idea behind skin fasting is to allow your skin to breathe naturally. When you stop using skincare products, your skin may manufacture natural oils that maintain it nice and supple. In such cases, taking a step back is frequently beneficial.
Skin fasting also aids in the healing of your skin if it has begun to respond unfavorably to any product. For example, suppose you are having acne breakouts or dry skin due to product use. In that case, it is important to go on skin fast before determining the optimum product combination.